I originally bought and built this for home protection and or use on duty. I am afraid I am going a different direction in the squad and I know this thing is to much for the wifey to handle even with low recoil. I have right around 1900 in the whole package and I am pretty firm on 1700 for it. Not sure I want to ship but I will look into it if the right buyer comes along. Pauly did all the bolt work, charging handle, trigger group etc etc., and I did the conversion. I would say I am in the 300 shell range on it maybe more. I will throw in a hundred mixed shells. I shot Winchester AA, Department low recoil, and Remington 00 the other day with no issues.

Shotty
conversion
brake
auto plug
charge handle, glass bolt, trigger, etc 
20 round drum MD Arms used once
3 x 12 rounds SGM New in Packages
2 x 10 rounds SGM
12 round drum Pro Mag used once
JTE hammer spring

Shoots great.

Pictures

20131106_132536_zps0503facb.jpg
20131104_185301_zps6c883a8d.jpg
20131104_213816_zps2e5dd3ec.jpg

th_20131106_134818_zps35764c7c.jpg

I have a 20 round dump but it's upside down. Well 18 the first shell was deformed and caused me to rip two out LOL

th_20131106_135839_zps77c1694b.jpg

Edited by kingjason
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

No. I hate to be that guy that joins somewhere just to list one item. I may go look though here in a minute and check out the site. I need to get my Gun Broker account verified since these things bring more on their then I am asking. There's a place north of Dallas that sells them at the guns shows for a pretty good chunk and they are more show then go. I can not believe I have not had more offers since it is very functional. What's sad is I just ordered a case of Spartan shells for it to go with my other pile. It is kind of fun though so my motivation is just not there to lose to much money selling it.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Delete the part of your Texas Gun Trader ad pertaining to the "Pauly rant."

Simply state your parts are professionally polished and re profiled by one of the best in the business.

The "Pauly " explanation and the parts price breakdown distracts from the guns great features.

Good luck on your sale.

I feel for the forum members going through this.  During the panic, I sold a Pro-mag drum for $200 and my well built S-12 for $1700.  With the price of S-12's falling off the planet, it's tough to get outta them what some have into them.  Have you tried Armslist?  Sometimes things that don't move on forums fly outta my hands on armslist.

GLWS and a ride to the top!

I have not tried Armslist I will check it out. You know I don't really think of it as "going through this". I enjoyed learning how to work on the AK type of rifle. I also truly enjoyed building it and shooting it. I am just not a gun collector type of guy, and it does not really serve the purpose like I thought it would originally. I did buy a few of the mags just in case of a ban, so that may have got me a little. Kind of like I just built some AR's for the first time the other dayand I probably won't keep those either. I am just trimming down to the weapons I need and will use. One pocket pistol, my duty AR, a good pump for the wife "her choice" and maybe a extra hand gun or so. I believe when I break it up and lower the price a little it will go. I really haven't seen even the stock S12's going for cheap. Not to mention the wait on getting one done properly now days and the charging handle. I thought for sure I could break even on a much improved gun. Ehhh no biggie and I am in no hurry. I bought 300 rounds of Spartan the other day so that tells you how motivated I am. The last Dallas Gun Show I was at I did notice they had guns like mine starting at around 2500.00, they are also not real cheap on Gunbroker. I have yet to get a account up over there though.

• 4 weeks later...
  • Chatbox

Load More
    You don't have permission to chat.