ak.bmpgun_lot.bmpPreban AK47 Hungarian Feg SA 85M Underfolder in good condition. No rust or pits. 95% finish I never shot this one, it's been put up since I bought it about 5 years ago. Someone replaced the hungarian pistol grip with China grip. As a automatic hammer and bolt carrier. I'm asking $1000.00 for it.

HK USP Tactical .45acp in like new condition. This gun doesn't have a mark on it. I bought this new in late '03. I have shot less than 150 shots thru it. Comes with the HK case, tools.... (2) 10RD MAGS AND (1) 12RD MAG Has threaded barrel. I'm asking $875.00 for it.

Winchester 1300 Defender 12ga. 18inch barrel, All black, 8 shot. Like new. I have shot exactly 50rds thru it of Wallyworld Winchester. I'm asking $225.00 for it.

I will post pics soon and will only ship to a ffl dealer. I will charge actual shipping.

Edited by Mike Davidson
  • 7 months later...

I know this is an old post but can't hurt to ask...is the HK still on the table for sale or trade? Might you be intersted in my Compact Springfield, NRA Limited edition, two-tone, 45, Factory V10 Ported? 3 SS clips come with it. Ihave more pics if you want.

Bill

SAV10Shrunk3.jpg

Wolverine is correct, I'm just outside of Dayton, Ohio. MikeD
Edited by WDR
I know this is an old post but can't hurt to ask...is the HK still on the table for sale or trade? Might you be intersted in my Compact Springfield, NRA Limited edition, two-tone, 45, Factory V10 Ported? 3 SS clips come with it. Ihave more pics if you want.

Bill

SAV10Shrunk3.jpg

Wolverine is correct, I'm just outside of Dayton, Ohio. MikeD

Sorry, all have sold!

• Chatbox

Load More
    You don't have permission to chat.