Just watched it last night (twice actually) and I was very amazed to not be nearly as let down as I expected (the movie I really had high hopes for, Gravity, was boring as hell). I enjoyed it about 80% as much as the original and was fairly impressed.

I think I've been reloaded with enough 1 liners from that film to see me through at least the next year.

What did you guys think?

(yes... I know all of Hollywood is evil and you don't watch movies with XYZ people in them)

Edited by Maxwelhse

Oddly enough, he's the only actor of his genre that my woman likes...

Based on your screen name, here is an EXCELLENT movie that may be more your speed (and you've probably never heard of it).

Love The Beast (Netflix has it by DVD)

Trailer:

If you think that looks cool check out Dust to Glory as well (also available on Netlfix DVD by mail)...

That said... Did anyone see or like Anchorman 2? :)

Edited by Maxwelhse

Based on your screen name, here is an EXCELLENT movie that may be more your speed (and you've probably never heard of it).

Trailer:

If you think that looks cool check out Dust to Glory as well (also available on Netlfix DVD by mail)...

That said... Did anyone see or like Anchorman 2? :)

Right hand drive Mopar, very interesting .

Wow I completely agree. Gravity was way overrated and I was watching it on my 55inch led 3d tv. Apollo 13 did a ten fold better job. I also completely agree with anchor man 2. I waited until it came out on redbox to watch it because from the previews I thought it looked retarded. But even watching it sober was very entertaining haha. Very worth the dollar to view it.

Will ferrel was actually pretty funny for the most part. Steve carrel was annoying as shit though.

Trailer:

That said... Did anyone see or like Anchorman 2? smile.png

Right hand drive Mopar, very interesting .

No sir.. That is a Ford.. I revoke your car guy pass and send you back to the JDM forums...

j/k j/k!!! ;)

That's a Ford XB Falcon (the last of the V8s in Mad Max)... We got the Mustang II and Pinto and the Aussie's got that pimp juice... The world isn't fair.

Wow I completely agree. Gravity was way overrated and I was watching it on my 55inch led 3d tv. Apollo 13 did a ten fold better job. I also completely agree with anchor man 2. I waited until it came out on redbox to watch it because from the previews I thought it looked retarded. But even watching it sober was very entertaining haha. Very worth the dollar to view it.

Will ferrel was actually pretty funny for the most part. Steve carrel was annoying as shit though.

I couldn't agree more if we had shared a common set or organs.

Gravity felt very 2001: A Space Odyessy to me, but without the amazement of what could be done with 1968 effects.

Again, brother from another mother, I found the role of Brick to be WAAAY overplayed... I like Carrel, but there was WAY too much Brick in part 2.

• Like 1

Movie critics,they're everywhere. Take " Noah" for example. A lot of people are boycotting it because its not 100% accurate with what the one true bible says. Calm down and enjoy the film for christs sake. It's a movie portraying a physically impossible scenario in the first place.

Movie critics,they're everywhere. Take " Noah" for example. A lot of people are boycotting it because its not 100% accurate with what the one true bible says. Calm down and enjoy the film for christs sake. It's a movie portraying a physically impossible scenario in the first place.

I'll watch it.. I generally don't care what the critics say (hence yours and my total disagreement with them over Gravity).