Speaking of dumb 10 round limit in Cali, hs anyone tried SKS chest pou

I still have my 1980s/90s vintage pre-2000 legal high caps I can use in a Saiga as long as it is featureless. I am intrigued, however, that Tapco has 10 rounders for $9 a piece. (I actually used some Tapco 30s when I lived in free America, and liked them better than the over-rated and over priced US Palm). Freaks people out less than seeing a 30 rounder at the range. For most of what I do, a stubby 10 rounder in the stock Saiga is just fine.

Save the 30s loaded with Uly 8M3 Sapsan ammo for serious work.

Has anyone tried Saiga 10s or Tapco 10s in a Chi-Com SKS 10 pocket chest pouch???? 

For those who would shout blasphemy not "converting" it and using a bullet button and blocked 30s, I am 62 years old, and don't plan on battling Chinese paratroopers or rabid gun seizing politico types any day soon. 

I restored half a dozen Saigas to original intended configuration in free america, but it seems pointless here when restoring it limits me to 10 rounders, especially when featureless I can use my high caps. My USGI Inland M1 Carbine is stock "featureless" and has 15 and 30 rounders, and my retro AR (Colt 602 Model) is featureless so I can use my 20s and 30s in it.

EDIT: Forgot to add my PTR91 7.62x51 HK clone is featureless with G3 mags.

Edited by imarangemaster

I believe Ammo brothers has a decent supply of 10 rd Tapco's on hand, can probably order them online.  I'm doing featureless as well so I can run normal capacity magazine but plan on getting a fair amount of 10 rounders for most trips to the range.  On private lanes or out at National Forest ranges I'll use the full capacity mags.

If you pick up the chest pouches, let us know how they work.