Works getting ready to ramp up again so today I had some fun cleaning a couple 45's and the wife's 7.62.

Few weeks ago we ran them with friends from somewhere else.  This is the second time I took people shooting that come from a country which outlawed gun fun.  It's good to remember once in awhile that there are some things we have (and may take for granted) that many elsewhere don't, and wont. 

God Bless America.

• Like 8

Great job, enjoy the OT

If OT means overtime that's not whats going to happen.  The extra time is there to justify, but extra pay is not going to happen.  New semester, more responsibility, less pay...got to love education.

Oh salary, well welcome to the club. I start 7/12's the last week in August and finish (maybe) by Xmas. No extra pay and responsible out the wazoo. I'll drink a whiskey for ya!

Wish I could like your comment, but I can't.  It's now burn em up and replace with less qualified, not trained.  Do still feel lucky to have my job.  Will have a beer for ya and the rest of the working class.  Hang in there.

Oh salary, well welcome to the club. I start 7/12's the last week in August and finish (maybe) by Xmas. No extra pay and responsible out the wazoo. I'll drink a whiskey for ya!

Wish I could like your comment, but I can't.  It's now burn em up and replace with less qualified, not trained.  Do still feel lucky to have my job.  Will have a beer for ya and the rest of the working class.  Hang in there.

Yes it is, cost cutting is rampant. We will hang together.

• Like 1