Hey Guys,

I have for sale an unconverted siaga 12. This weapon comes with side scope mount with red dot scope. Also has Colonial arms threaded choke tubes with barrel cut down to 18.5 inches. In addition, this weapon comes with an optional butt stock (plus origional) that is similar to the pistol grip conversion (without doing the work). Has one 5 rd clip and 2rd clip as well. Box and manual included. This gun is in great condition.

Also have a plain Saiga 20. 3 5 rd clips included! No box or manual.

Send me a PM if you are interested.

Please feel free to make an offer.....best one takes em!

shit, give some prices, this aint no silent auction!! :ded:

Hey Guys,

I have for sale an unconverted siaga 12. This weapon comes with side rail scope mount with a simmons 42 MM red dot scope. Also has Colonial arms threaded choke tubes (Improved Cylinder and more tubes can be ordered at www.colonialarms.com) with barrel cut down to 18.5 inches. In addition, this weapon comes with an optional butt stock (plus origional) that is similar to the pistol grip conversion (without doing the work). Has one 5 rd clip and 2rd clip as well. Box and manual included. This gun is in great condition.

Also have a Saiga 20 with Bolt hold open. 18 inch barrel. 3 5 rd clips included! No box or manual.

Send me a PM if you are interested. Located in SD

Sold together or not.

Please feel free to make an offer.....best one takes em!

Fowlplay,

I offer you $850.00 for both.

• Chatbox

Load More
    You don't have permission to chat.