WANT TO BUY .223 NEW ORIGINAL MAGS

I have one ten rounder that I would be willing to sell. What are you offering?

Well first question is it new, is it the original saiga mag, I would need to see a pic, and references of people in the forum that have purchased something from you, offer is $20.00 that's what I paid for the last one I bought from someone in here.

Edited by jimmygun

Tips for new users on the forum, who are heartily welcomed:

For feedback on dealings with board members, we have a feedback thread at the top of the for-sale forum.

Of course there's a first time for everyone. A $20 mag is on the small end of purchase sizes, and I wouldn't be too worried about buying one from a person who's new at selling online. I figure earn credibility with small dealings, and you have it for bigger dealings.

If you want maximum security, pay using a postal money order. Taking a postal money order fraudulently is prosecutable as mail fraud (so keep the receipt portion of your money order). Additionally, negative feedback with the note that the person was dishonest is practically unsurvivable. Anyone who values their dealings in the future will avoid it at all costs, ie if their dog eats their mag, they had better refund your money ASAP.