Photo
- - - - -

GSG AK-22 Rebel Edition w/Triangle Folding Stock & Suppressor

GSG AK GSG AK-22 Folding Stock Triangle Folding Stock Suppressor Suppressed Custom GSG AK-22 22lr Triangle Folder Rebel Edition

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 KC913

KC913

The Tin Man

• Contributor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,433 posts

Posted 29 July 2017 - 12:34 AM

I know this forum doesn't get a ton of traffic anymore (shame sad.png ), but some people may appreciate this.

Here's my GSG AK-22 "Rebel Edition". I just added the triangle folder today. Since it's a .22lr, I just picked up a $25 steel airsoft triangle folding stock that was nearly a perfect replica and filed a few places a hair at a time until it fit and functioned perfect. Also opened the latch area on the stock a little bit so it would lock up solid open and closed. I got the folding adapter and solid polymer folder set just to use the folding adapter. Also pictured is my SilencerCo Sparrow Stainless suppressor with Gemtech 1/2x28 thread adapter. I am going to re-finish the grip and handguards in a deep red soon.

Playing with the idea of doing another similar AK-22 as an SBR with the front sight moved back and transplanted onto the "gas block", because why not?

If anyone knows where I can purchase the cheap GSG folding adapter without the poly stock, please let me know. I have a couple of other projects I would like to start.

I'm also looking for the black polymer GSG AK-22 furniture for one or more of said projects.

Anyway, onto the photos...

AK-22-01-small.png
AK-22-06-small.png
AK-22-03-small.png
AK-22-04-small.png
AK-22-05-small.png

Edited by KC913, 29 July 2017 - 12:56 AM.

>> WTB: Arsenal SLR-107UR, 7.62x25 ammo and magazines for: 1911 Govt., P22, 10/22, Yugo M57, CZ52

#2 mancat

mancat

Top Member

• Contributor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,800 posts

Posted 31 July 2017 - 04:49 PM

Looks like fun but I just can't get into the plastic .22LR AKs.

I wish I had bought a WASR-22 when they were available years back. There were M10-22 kits a year ago but nobody makes receivers AFAIK.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: GSG AK, GSG AK-22, Folding Stock, Triangle Folding Stock, Suppressor, Suppressed, Custom GSG AK-22, 22lr, Triangle Folder, Rebel Edition

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users