Sign in to follow this  
KC913

GSG AK-22 Rebel Edition w/Triangle Folding Stock & Suppressor

I know this forum doesn't get a ton of traffic anymore (shame sad.png ), but some people may appreciate this.

Here's my GSG AK-22 "Rebel Edition". I just added the triangle folder today. Since it's a .22lr, I just picked up a $25 steel airsoft triangle folding stock that was nearly a perfect replica and filed a few places a hair at a time until it fit and functioned perfect. Also opened the latch area on the stock a little bit so it would lock up solid open and closed. I got the folding adapter and solid polymer folder set just to use the folding adapter. Also pictured is my SilencerCo Sparrow Stainless suppressor with Gemtech 1/2x28 thread adapter. I am going to re-finish the grip and handguards in a deep red soon.

Playing with the idea of doing another similar AK-22 as an SBR with the front sight moved back and transplanted onto the "gas block", because why not?

If anyone knows where I can purchase the cheap GSG folding adapter without the poly stock, please let me know. I have a couple of other projects I would like to start.

I'm also looking for the black polymer GSG AK-22 furniture for one or more of said projects.

Anyway, onto the photos...

AK-22-01-small.png

AK-22-06-small.png

AK-22-03-small.png

AK-22-04-small.png

AK-22-05-small.png

Edited by KC913

Looks like fun but I just can't get into the plastic .22LR AKs.

I wish I had bought a WASR-22 when they were available years back. There were M10-22 kits a year ago but nobody makes receivers AFAIK.