tapco or kvar synthetic stock

im looking for either a tapco or kvar synthetic butstock for my saiga 12 i havent had the tang removed and i dont know if the kvar will fit with the tang is someone could answer that but i have seen the tapcos used on here for 10 bux anyways just let me know if you have one to sell thanks! pics for reference

post-9097-1259167846466.jpg

post-9097-1259167864929.jpg

• 1 month later...

im looking for either a tapco or kvar synthetic butstock for my saiga 12 i havent had the tang removed and i dont know if the kvar will fit with the tang is someone could answer that but i have seen the tapcos used on here for 10 bux anyways just let me know if you have one to sell thanks! pics for reference

KVar fits I had one on a previous s12

I have both buttstocks. The K-Var requires fitting, but I like it that way. I like having more than the two screws holding it in there. The Tapco slides right in (and is therefore less of a hassle), but does attach very solidly via the screws.

Both are good, strong stocks. The Tapco weighs about an ounce more. The K-Var stocks are more aesthetically pleasing, although they tend to have more scratches and irregular finish, if you examine closely. Don't expect that the spring loaded compartment for storing the cleaning kit on the K-Var will necessarily work properly. (The Tapco stock does not have the compartment).

Jim