5.56 AK Magazine "need help"

Since Bulgaria is stopped imports of their Circle 10 AK mags to the U.S. for at least 2 years. 

I've been trying to get some manufacturers to make some 5.56x45 AK mags, but they’re still

don’t seem to be for the idea, “Until” enough people ask for them to be made.

I still think that if someone made some steel 5.56x45 AK mags or maybe even a polymer mag with a steel top/feed lip area, that would be mated to the polymer mag body,  like the Lancer 5.56 AR mags, or the CZ Scorpion Hybrid mags by Manticore Arms and Prepper Gun Shop,  they would sell like crazy.

The making of a 5.56x45 AK magazine would fit the majority of the World’s 5.56x45 based AK’s:  

like the Bulgarian 106, Polish Archer, Polish Beryl, and Vepr AK's, and with a slight fitting, would also fit the Siaga .223/5.56 AK's.

Promag is the only current maker of new 5.56x45 AK mags, in the U.S.

Any current surplus mags are hard to find and are priced higher than they should be.

I heard that there was a custom $5 magazine follower that was made by Robinson Arms that would convert 5.45x39 AK mags to work with .223/5.56 ammo. 

I would love to acquire one of the Robin magazine followers, to see what the dimensional differences were.

Also if anyone knows if those converted mags functioned great or had any issues.

I believe that the best bet for a new manufactured steel 5.56x45 AK mag is from Csspecs.

I also believe that the best bet for a new polymer 5.56x45 AK mag is from Magpul.

If enough of us emailed Csspecs, we could have a full steel (Around $40)  U.S. made 5.56 AK mag very soon.

If enough of us emailed Magpul, we could have an ($13 to $20) polymer U.S. made 5.56 AK mag soon.

It will just take enough of our voices to make it happen.

Please help bring a newly manufactured 5.45 AK mag to the U.S. market and beyond.  Copy and paste the paragraph below, if needed:

“I would like for you to please bring a 5.56x45 AK magazine to the U.S. market.  One of these mags would fit most of the World’s 5.56x45 based AK’s:  like the Bulgarian 106, Polish Archer, Polish Beryl, and Vepr AK's, and with a slight fitting, would also fit the Siaga .223/5.56 AK's.

Thank you.”

Csspecs:    http://stores.csspecs.com/customer-service/

Magpul:      https://www.magpul.com/about-magpul/contact-us

Edited by phthorla
  • 1 month later...