PARTS AND UPGRADES FOR SAIGA

I just purchased my first Saiga. It is .308 caliber from RAA (Russian American Armory) I decided for this rifle because the price, and reliability. I have been looking for upgrades and parts such as: mags and stocks but these are not very common. Can anyone tell me more about this rifles. What is the overall feedback with yours ? is it good ? any common problems ?thanks

Edited by juancho
I just purchased my first Saiga. It is .308 caliber from RAA (Russian American Armory) I decided for this rifle because the price, and reliability. I have been looking for upgrades and parts such as: mags and stocks but these are not very common. Can anyone tell me more about this rifles. What is the overall feedback with yours ? is it good ? any common problems ?thanks

Well there isn't much you can do with them in their stock imported state. You can get some custom furniture for them thats about it. But..... If you convert it back to its intended configuration you can do all sorts of fun things. Check out the tech section, Read all the FAQ's, Browse this forum you will learn lots and lots and get lots of great Ideas.

Well there isn't much you can do with them in their stock imported state. You can get some custom furniture for them thats about it. But..... If you convert it back to its intended configuration you can do all sorts of fun things. Check out the tech section, Read all the FAQ's, Browse this forum you will learn lots and lots and get lots of great Ideas.

thanks !!