anything larger than 8 rd available?

Hi guys! Been reading the boards for awhile now and since I just got my .308..... I decided to join up. I'm used to my Yugo SKS (762x39) and was wondering about any higher capacity magazines for the Saiga .308 I haven't been to the range to test her out yet but I know I will want my 10 bangs over 8. More to the point of truth, I just don't want to carry alot of mags to the range...got used to the stripper clips and top loading I guess. The only other thing I would like to know is where to find the best/cheapest ammo for her? Glad to have found this board and all the info here from a collection of in the know .308ers...Thanks

Widener's Reloading and Shooting Supply in Johnson City, TN has Australian 308 at $139.00 for 800 rd. Also, 308 made by Royal Ordance in India. It is $69.00 for 640 rd. I bought some of each. Have heard a few negative things about the India ammo however my experience has been so far so good with it. Wideners is a good company to deal with and they ship promptly. Don't know your location but if you are not on the west coast the shipping costs shouldn't eat too much of your lunch money.