I got a Romanian AK47 as part of another deal, and need to sell it to fund additional CMI magazine purchases and another stock for the M14.

It has Tapco furniture - side folding stock w/ sling swivel, SAW grip and black Galil style handguard ($135). Comes with 3 30 round magazines, all function, but one is hard to release. Not in perfect condition, smaller scratches, etc and top bolt cover has imperfections: in other words, it looks like a typical lightly used AK.

I only put a few rounds through it to check function. I will put a box or so through this weekend to make sure all is well.

$350 shipped to your FFL, money order or personal check only please. Check will take longer to ship, to make sure it clears.

Please pm me with your email address, and I will take and send pictures tonight. Also will consider partial trades for a wood or fiberglass M14 stock, or 7.62/308 ammo. Let me know if I'm priced right, I am not too familiar with AK's.

Im guessing it is 7.62x39 caliber, and that it was NOT converted to take high cap mags? in which case it is an SAR1? not a WASR10? correct?

if that is the case, that isnt a bad price at all, considering the couple of options on it, and the fact that they sell new for your asking price.

All the current WASR10's take hi caps. They have for a long time... Mine came that way when I bought it.

Thats what it is... a basic run of the mill WASR10 with odd/mismatch furniture on it...

It is STILL A decent price for one with that furniture, and 3 hicaps...

considering NEW you can get them for just under $300.00 and then you still gotta pay shipping, and thats not including the extra hicaps, and the tapco furniture.

:smoke:

I should edit my previous post... I shouldnt say "ODD MISMATCHED" furniture... what I should have said is US COMPLIANT furniture on it... :up:

I have seen similar sold at classicarms... with the AR collapsible stock for $379!! and you can buy the tapco folder for $65.00 MORE... so...

I want to reiterate... it is a *VERY FAIR DEAL* for the asking price.

:smoke:

• Chatbox

Load More
    You don't have permission to chat.