Well, I got some pics of the K-31's... the one that has the metal in better shape is the first one I got, and the one thats not quite as nice is the one that they sent me as a replacement for the chromed M-38 Mosin Nagant.

they are some damn fine shooters... so I doubt they will ever be bubbasized... if it works why fuck with it, is kinda my thoughts on that...

Just to note... on the first target... it is two "3 round groups"... the first group starts with the LOWEST hole, and works up to the right, then up to the left... the second group overlaps with its lowest shot and works up the same way... low, then up to the right, then up to the left for the last... dont ask me why or how they wound up shooting that way... but thats how they came out... Those were fired from the first rifle I got... the second image with the triangular 5 round group was done today, with the second rifle I got... both targets were shot at 75 Meters with the irons... Not too bad... :up: :up:

:smoke:

A few more shots, from some other angles...

Also... I have to admit... the triggers on these rifles are AMAZING... there is a ton of pull... then it stops...

At that point... you aim and squeeze... it breaks at probably 2.5 to 3 pounds, crisp, clean and SMOOOOTH as silk... For a military rifle, these have to be some of *THE BEST* triggers I have ever felt!!! :up: :up:

Both of these rifles were purchased from classicarms, for $149.00 the only way to get any better grade is to get the ones with the ID tags under the buttplates. I didnt care for those, I just wanted the best they had... this is what I got... especially the first... I think they skimped on the second one a little bit, as they also sent me out 120 bucks worth of ammo too... but I am still pleased with the performance of it... even if its not quite as nice a looker as the first one is. :up:

bigtarget1.jpg

2ndtargetb.jpg

1stswissrightb.jpg

receiver1stcloseb.jpg

bottoms1c.jpg

rightsidepair2c.jpg

leftsidepairc.jpg

rightsidepair1b.jpg

receiver2ndb.jpg

Yours are sure a lot nicer looking than mine. But I do have all numbers matching and the Name tag. Mine cost $79 :haha: Oh well nice looking rifles you got there Indy.

Edited by stokstad

Nice but just two? I'm waiting for number 5 to get here soon I hope. I ordered 4 more from century but they ranout of the certain condition ones. I think they only have fair conditions left. I did get an AIM special for $69 it should arrive tomorrow i hope.

I got my scopemount already and i have to pick which one i'm going to scope now too. I want to have a long range rifle and i think the swiss k31 is a good pick. I got the tru-glo scope from SPG for $152 and the st marie mount with 1" high scope rings and a muzzle brake. I want to try some 200yd to 500yd and maybe more shots i never done that yet. I was going to build a 98k 308 mauser but using one swiss rifle in 7,5mm is much cheaper than a build plus its a quality accurate rifle to begin with too. Plus i didn't want to tie up that much cash in a new build right now its not going to be used that often. The surplus swiss is considered a match grade ammo too. I got some 7,5mm swiss in wolf gold for $9 a box so i can roll my own after shooting it once too. I have to try it out soon i hope were do for a shoot soon.

BTW; good shootin too!!!!!! its not only the gun that accurate its the man behind the gun shooting it too.

Edited by Unknown Poster

Yeah... just two... Hell.. I cant shoot more than one at a time anyways, and if ONE shoots really good... why mess around with another that may not!?!? LOL :lol:

Maybe another time I will pick up some more, just to have em... but for now... Two's enough. :up:

I just received my AIM special swiss k31 today and she is a keeper. I hope to have at least 10 or more before the supply of the swiss k31 rifles runs out. I'm sure the'll be as high as the swede and finnish rifles are too. These will be like the albanian sks's too for the ones who passed them up are crying now to find one at over $200 a pop. My point is if its cheap buy a few now while there affordable I think 12 is the number to shoot for.