ACR pistol grip

I bough the ACR Siaga Grip, Receiver Block and Sling Mount from Back Jack Buffers, and it didnt come with any instructions, anyone know how to put this on???? and how do you get the butt stock off??? I unscrewed the two screws, and tried pullin it off with all my strength, but it didnt budge at all

Arent there THREE (3) Screws holding the factory stock on?!?!? Two on top, and one on the bottom?

I dont have mine handy, and I dont feel like walking all the way upstairs to look... Yeah, I know.. lazy fuck!

Seriously, though... lie the gun on a chair... and have the stock hanging off the end completely, and push it SIDE TO SIDE ( in relation to the gun, but will be up and down in real movement) and it SHOULD start to work itself loose... it is a BITCH to get out... they really stick em in there tight...

IT WILL WORK LOOSE... just gotta get ugly with it! :lol: Good luck!! :up: :up:

:smoke:

• 2 weeks later...
i"ve beentryin to getthis thing off for a week now, tried the chair method, tried prying off with a screwsriver noting works...i only found 2 screws, manual poitns out 3 but where is it...any other tips to getting it off??

Take out the recoil spring and there is a screw under it at the butt end! That should do it for ya. :smoke:

Like Tritium said. Ther are 3 screws, the last one hidden under the recoil spring keeper. Take 'em all out and wail with a 3 pound rubber mallot. Like any virgin, the first time it's TIGHT!

G O B