does anyone know anything about this gun?

I want one of these soooo bad - just waiting on funds

does anyone know what kind of stock this is?

does this kind of fore arm come stock with this rifle?

if anyone has info please let me know.

P.s. can a choat (fiberforce type) stock fit this gun? I mean I've seen them, but is there mods to do (major or minor?).

post-6-1084989797.jpg

Ya, it's a 22" barrel Saiga with Choate Dragonov Stock and sythetic Saiga forearm. The 22" Saiga .308's come with wood furniture, but you can just swap it with the synthetic furniture from the 16" barrel version, that's what this one has. The Choate stock will fit Saigas, but you must do the regular pistol grip conversion to move the trigger forward or else it won't work.

Do you mean the regular stamped receiver type for the ak? They wouldn't make one for the saiga, would they?. I know that I'd have to move the trigger forward.

Has anyone tryed to cut two mags and epoxy or attach them back together?

I work for an electronics corp. that has some of the best epoxy I've layed hands on - it's for potting transformers for high altitude.

Before I learned about the feed ramp I actually used it on a 30 rnd to fill in the gap at the lip. It's still goin' strong!

I don't mean to be such a info hog, I'm just gearin' up to buy one of these babies.

p.s. I thought I saw on Eaacorp.com the 22" with synth furniture, I could be wrong though!

Don' worry about being an info hog.Most of us are soaking it all up happily. I am hoping for 30-06 veeper/saiga, but will probably have to settle for .308. Not too much of a sacrifice,but I do want more info on both of these to make an informed decision. Bigger hammer.net has manuals but I would like more info/specs.

G O B

Edited by G O B