Taking pre-orders for US made FCGs modified for Saigas

After some discussion on the subject, I'm going to be offering US made fire control groups that will fit all Saiga rifles and shotguns except the 308. These will be a no-gunsmithing item that will directly replace your factory fire control group.

These will count as three US parts: Sear, Disconnector, and Hammer. They will be made from current high quality US made AK FCGs. The hammer and disconnector will be unmodified. The original trigger (which is integrated with the sear) will have its trigger section removed and will be otherwise machined to be actuated by the Saiga's transfer bar system. I have been asked to do a trigger as well, but the fact is that it would skyrocket the prices. If I figure something out of course I'll offer it.

The stock Saigas (except the 308) have five parts needing replacement. (You lose a separate pistol grip from the standard AK, but gain a separate trigger.) Again, they are a direct drop-in, no-gunsmithing replacement for your stock FCG that requires NO modification to your Saiga.

Considering that compliance issues, questions, and confusions therewith are an ongoing discussion with a variety of opinions out there, I represent only my own understanding, which is well read and experienced. Due to the nature of these discussions PLEASE keep compliance related questions and discussions in the discussion sections or feel free to E-mail me. (Please use E-mail as my PM box fills up very fast.)

What I WILL promise is that these will be US made and count for THREE (3) compliance parts.

Reasons to buy these:

1.) If you wish to use mags that the ATF has deemed would make your gun "unsporting" per import regs and unlawful to assemble from imported parts. This includes use of military mags in Saigas X39 and 223. I have read, however contested this may be, that this is also the case with shotgun mags over 5 rounds, from transcribed letters from the ATF. You can make your own decisions, but I have read it and I believe you will need compliance parts to use those mags. When the US made mags are available, these FCGs plus a US made mag will take care of your compliance parts. A total of six US compliance parts will put you one ahead and allow you to use a foreign flash hider.

2.) If you wish to upgrade your trigger group. I personally consider these US made FCGs to be improvements. Your preference, your call. This is my preference.

Pricing - here's where it gets interesting. The more you order, the lower the price will be.

Here's the arrangement I'll offer:

1.) Deposit of $30 per FCG will be required. I have excellent feedback, and prefer postal money orders, which protect you against fraud. (Keep the receipt and if someone doesn't deliver then it's mail fraud, a federal offense.) You can pay however you like of course (no electronic forms though, ie paypal).

2.) This deposit is non-refundable, however if something goes wrong and I can't deliver, I will most certainly refund your money immediately.

3.) Be prepared to pay $60 + $5 flat shipping (including your deposit). That's the max. If enough people buy, it will be lower. Consider that you'll pay a good bit more for a Redstar FCG.

4.) If you want to buy some wooden furniture from me as well, I can offer a package deal. A two piece set for an unconverted Saiga and one of these US FCGs will take cover your compliance needs (per my understanding) and let you use any foreign mag.

5.) Once the orders are in, I'll know how much each set will be and can give a final price. You can then pay the balance immediately or as soon as the FCGs are done. (If you disappear or back out your deposit will unfortunately be forfeit. I will of course do my best to find you if you lose contact.)

So with all that discussion behind us, who would like to step up and order one or more US made trigger groups modified to fit an unconverted Saiga? These will be made from G2 trigger groups that I will buy from a vendor here who has offered great help to Saiga Forum Folk in the past and present.

Please post an affirmative reply on this thread so that others know you're ordering and are a step closer to discounted pricing. I'll send you info for payment via E-mail or PM.

Thanks in advance! I do have one order currently placed for a FCG + furniture package.

Ok, here's the scoupe. I have one order that I'm looking to make good on as soon as possible.

The quotes are in, so here are mine:

1-4 will be $60 each + shipping

5-9 will be $55 each + shipping

10-14 will be $52 each + shipping

15+ will be $50 each + shipping

So step right up and save together! You could call this a quasi-group-buy because I'll do it no matter the quantity, but the price will be lower if more people buy.

I'm going to place my order around the end of this week, so that'll be the cutoff for the first batch.

Ok, here's the scoupe. I have one order that I'm looking to make good on as soon as possible.

The quotes are in, so here are mine:

1-4 will be $60 each + shipping

5-9 will be $55 each + shipping

10-14 will be $52 each + shipping

15+ will be $50 each + shipping

So step right up and save together! You could call this a quasi-group-buy because I'll do it no matter the quantity, but the price will be lower if more people buy.

I'm going to place my order around the end of this week, so that'll be the cutoff for the first batch.

BRG3,

I should be able to get my deposit and assorted parts (versapod, recoil pad, and swivel set) sent off to you tomorrow so you can get started when your FCG parts get in.

If not tomorrow, then for sure thursday.

Thanks,

RangerM9

Yours is the order I was referring to, and the price listing above applies to the FCG component of your order.

Excellent,

package is on the way, you should have it in a couple days.

RangerM9

• Chatbox

Load More
    You don't have permission to chat.