Difference between EAA 410 & RAA 410????

I purchased an EAA 410 a month ago and I love it. My son-in-law also wants one and so I searched the web for the best price. I found OnPointFirearms @ $195.29, but their Saiga 410's are RAA and not EAA.

Does anyone know what the differences are between the EAA 410 and the RAA 410?

Also the owner of OnPointFirearms informed me that the (21) RAA 410's that are in inventory are the last ones that will be available according to their distributor.

:killer::killer::killer:

Thanks for your help.

Papa

Only difference I know of is the importer. EAA was the previous importer, RAAC the current. Guns all made by Izhmash, identical. Some earlier EAA's in .410 did not have the variable gas port setting.

Only difference I know of is the importer. EAA was the previous importer, RAAC the current. Guns all made by Izhmash, identical. Some earlier EAA's in .410 did not have the variable gas port setting.

They appeared to be identical, but I noticed someone selling another Saiga rifle on one of the auction sites and they pointed out that it was an EAA and NOT an RAA, so I figured it was worth asking.

Thanks.

Papa

They appeared to be identical, but I noticed someone selling another Saiga rifle on one of the auction sites and they pointed out that it was an EAA and NOT an RAA, so I figured it was worth asking.

Thanks.

Papa

Think they may have been trying to imply it may be a bit less recently produced, but some of the RAA imports also still show a production date several years old. Quality is the same--not a problem.

+1 - They are identical. Many of the RAA guns have the EAA machined off and re-stamped with RAA.

It just gives all us AK nuts yet another version to have to buy! I know I'm definetely looking to get another 6 of 'em! :unsure: