That's what I get for talking it over with the lady first. :angel:

Cobra, you Snake! :P

How many does that make now?

Please allow me to take a place in line behind Cobra in the off chance that he cancels.

Just a note, Gunbroker terms absolutely obligate you to sell to the winning bidder if there is one. As I checked it, your reserve price is not met, so the first thing you should do before completing the deal is withdraw the gunbroker ad. If someone bids the reserve price in the thin time slot left then you have to sell to him or a higher bidder and send any non-Gunbroker offers your regrets.

Perhaps you know all this, in which case never mind me.

Edited by BattleRifleG3

Perhaps he is going to let the first person that clicks the "BUY IT NOW" on Gunbroker win it?!?!?!

That would certainly seem to me to be a commitment to buying it...

:smoke:

I checked the link and that is the case, someone bought it with that feature. Gunbroker terms allow one to end an auction early, and if there is no winning bidder (ie reserve not met or no bids at all) then you're free of Gunbroker terms. There are reasons to do that.

What made this ad awkward was that the asking price was lower than the reserve, that is the GB ad listed $25 shipping, and this price included it. My bid of $350 on Gunbroker to match the price here didn't meet the reserve price, so one would pay more via the gunbroker system.

I'm happy with this board's allowance of auction links in the For Sale forum, but this sort of confusion is why many forums don't allow them.

Edited by BattleRifleG3

Hmm... I wasnt confused at all... I guess I just didnt care enough to really research it... I would have just "bought it now" as that would have been the EASIEST, most stress free way to go...

25 bucks more??? Least I *GUARANTEED* my purchase of the S12... thats the way I saw it... $25.00 well spent, if ya ask me.

Not to mention hes then gotta pay the GB FEES for the listing... so...

:smoke:

• Chatbox

Load More
    You don't have permission to chat.