I was wanting to know if someone could tell me difference between a single and double hook trigger. Pro's/con's. Also, to make a saiga use a double hook, does one just need to add the rounded slot to the receiver?

Thanks,

Doug

I was wanting to know if someone could tell me difference between a single and double hook trigger. Pro's/con's. Also, to make a saiga use a double hook, does one just need to add the rounded slot to the receiver?

Thanks,

Doug

to answer your question, yes, all you need to do to make your saiga double hook compatible is to add another rounded slot tothe receiver. Some people like the double hook becuase logically one would assume that two hooks holding the hammer back would be safer, but most of those that are in the know, view this as an unnecesary precaution.

I found that the single hook works just as well as the double, less work involved, and a little less $$. Though the double feels a slight bit more "solid", very un noticeable unless you have the two side by side and feel the difference.