Anything wrong with this picture?

Besides the stock being ugly as sin, I bet there are no compliance parts in it. Now, as minor a concern as that may be...it is still something a responsible seller would address. But it Conley Sluss can sell dozens of rifles that are not compliant and still roam free...just how concerned is the BATF?

+1 on the ugly part. it just looks wrong seeing a pg stock with the trigger in the "sporter" position.

as for compliance, is it possible that the atf is allowing these to come in to the country in this configuration? then compliance may not be an issue.

either way, the "lazy man's conversion stock" just looks like crap.

and what's a conley sluss?

+1 on the ugly part. it just looks wrong seeing a pg stock with the trigger in the "sporter" position.

as for compliance, is it possible that the atf is allowing these to come in to the country in this configuration? then compliance may not be an issue.

either way, the "lazy man's conversion stock" just looks like crap.

and what's a conley sluss?

This rip off artist that sold shoddy home builds minus any compliance parts. He was reported to the BATFE over a yr ago, and last we knew he was still peddling his shit around Ohio gun shows since his name was ruined on the boards.

Meh, personally I have no problem with the looks. But it states that it's a Russian stock, the handguard is original, and judging from the looks of the trigger, the internals are probably original, so non-compliant. I doubt RAAC is importing this configuration without anybody here knowing about it.

Okay, I emailed the seller about the legality/compliance of the folder. This is the reply I got:

Reading sec 922 and 923, the Saiga's were never on the ban list. Sec

expressly allows it's import. Check with BATFE.

So, does 925 only apply to its import in sporter configuration, or what?

Edited by Gummerfan

Hmmmm. makes me think some what, thought atf said once when you cross the line with pistol grip, 922r comes into play but this company is interperting this differently(maybe their thought is lack of high capicity mags). Ironicly import of the parts is not raiseing any eyebrows anywhere either(but I imagine they are just parts).