I am new to this forum and need help with the removal of my fsb, my saiga is 762x39 and was imported by B-WEST TUC AZ USA, if that helps. I have already removed the pins and this thing wont budge, is the fsb threaded on. and if so which way? I have been lurking around here for a few months and every body here seems to be a great bunch of folks with a great deal of info. I cant wait to get started on my conversion.

Thanks in avance.HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :cryss:

I think you will need a 12 ton hydraulic press or similar tool to get the FSB off of your Saiga.

A good gunsmith probably has the right tools in his shop and could remove the FSB in a few minutes.

Edited by Tengu

Thanks Tengu, do you or anyone else around here know where i can get a 12 ton hydraulic press, and how much would one cost? I am shure i would get alot of use out of one, not only for this conversion but other builds to. I think it is more fun if you can get things done on your owne, with the help of you good folks on this forum! :rolleyes:

Thanks again!

Thanks Tengu $99.99 seems like a fair price for that hydraulic press. Iwill have to wait a month or so to get one, my transmission and or clutch and or transfercase went kaput this week. :ded: So im dealing whith mess now. I guess things happens for a reason, but this sucks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!