FS:Cast Stainless receiver Cetme package,with PICS!

Haha, the only thing i have to trade is an aluminium receivered fa-91 that looks about the same as that... otherwise, id be all about it. I think im going to wait for an actual hk91 on a stamped steel receiver, get the best of all worlds... it is a nice looking rifle, and if i wasnt waiting for the more HK version, id be all over it.

Oh and i was thinking about some .308 hunting next season, do you mind if i ask where you find a 5rd mag?

Haha, the only thing i have to trade is an aluminium receivered fa-91 that looks about the same as that... otherwise, id be all about it. I think im going to wait for an actual hk91 on a stamped steel receiver, get the best of all worlds... it is a nice looking rifle, and if i wasnt waiting for the more HK version, id be all over it.

Oh and i was thinking about some .308 hunting next season, do you mind if i ask where you find a 5rd mag?

the 5 rd mag came with the rifle when I got it.I have no clue where to get one.

the 5 rd mag came with the rifle when I got it.I have no clue where to get one.

you can find them at gunshows that where i got mine about 5 bucks.

gunguy51

• Chatbox

Load More
    You don't have permission to chat.