Headspace to tight?

My 7.62x39 Saiga is extremly hard to eject a live round from the chamber. Bolt functions fine and I have about 200 to 300 hundred rounds thru it with out any problems.

But when I try to eject a live round by pulling back on the bolt handle it is extremley hard , usually have to find something to tap it with until it releases and ejects the round.

Is this something I need to be worried about or will it eventually break in?

• 4 weeks later...

i always wondered b/c i thought i hurd once that you shouldn't have headspace to tight but i don't see y. other than the fact that some cases might not load in a gun with tight headspacing. im assuming that it is not "dangerious" i.e. the gun blowing up or the barrel getting damaged from exesive pressures or some cosmic force like that ....... so if this is true could you use a case to set head space ? mabey with like a piece of foil behind it or something i know this isn't a very responsible approche to setting ones headspace and im sure someone will give me some crap over it. But it is possible to do with safe results right ???