Saiga Rifle, PSO4X24V-1 and other parts!

I have a few items for sale that I no longer need. The rifle is not complete because it was stripped for a conversion. The receiver was damaged by a friend attempting to weld up the holes for me. I wasn't confident enough to do it myself so I farmed it out. The MIG welder was just too hot on the lowest setting and burnt through in a couple places. The flux wire left voids in the metal. It can probably be saved but I'm not up for it. I don't have any pictures and another friend is trying to clean it up for me. This is sold as is, and if you buy it, it's your's. Don't complain if you don't like it. The PSO scope is like new and has only been used once to sight the rifle in. It has the 400M lighted reticle and is for the 7.62 AK. Please contact me if you are interested. Here is a short list.

Damaged & stripped Saiga receiver and barrel assembly

No Parts, FSB or Gas Block $100

PSO4X24V-1 riflescope (shown in pic) $90

Bulgarian AK handguards $25

Saiga takeoff barrel assembly $100

Saiga takeoff buttstock $25

Receiver cover $15

(2) Saiga complete carrier and bolt assemblies $75 each

AN-PVS2 Night Vision riflescope NEW $500

post-23-1086585463.jpg

Edited by swon

chapperjoe,

The scope is in excellent condition, just as I bought it from Tantal. I am only selling it because I bought a different scope for the rifle. I'll try to get a couple pictures out to you today. It might be later as I have to make a run to the PO to ship some parts.

Thanks,

swon

• Chatbox

Load More
    You don't have permission to chat.