Where do you get your 12 guage ammo from?

I've found that my IZ 109 that I just picked up runs the cheap 250 rd value packs at Walmart just fine, on the number 2 gas setting. Runs slugs great on #1, but I am looking for a place to get some 00 Buck and slugs that won't break the bank. Most places in town here charge an arm and a leg for that stuff. Any suggestions? Also, were there chokes made to fit the threaded barrels on the IZ 109's? Id like to get a modified choke for mine.

Edited by lonerunner1
I've found that my IZ 109 that I just picked up runs the cheap 250 rd value packs at Walmart just fine, on the number 2 gas setting. Runs slugs great on #1, but I am looking for a place to get some 00 Buck and slugs that won't break the bank. Most places in town here charge an arm and a leg for that stuff. Any suggestions?

Just as a general rule, if I find them for ~50 cents a round, I get a bunch. Walmart clearance, gunshows, and internet are all not bad sources.