Trigger Guard w/ Integral Mag Catch Base?

Hello, helpful and wise folks...

I was rockin' along on my two conversions in one weekend marathon (S12 and S308) when I got kinda stuck on the .308 trigger guard mod. The trigger guards I got from K-Var (the only type they had) has the guard and the two gusset-type things that would be a mag release if they had a hole in them, but they do not. I modified the one for my S12 similar to what Cobra so considerately illustrated (although his appeared to have the holes drilled in his, that was what he cut off) but realized I would have to do something different on the .308. It appears that removing the four mag catch rivets and installing a guard with the integral mag brackets is the preferred way to go.

Unfortunately, I've already mauled up the remaining bracket, so simply drilling holes and ordering a mag release shaft won't do it...I reckoned that since I have to order the shaft (pin) I may as well try to get the proper assembly and skip the hole-drilling for the shaft step.

I cut the brackets off thinking I could attach the front of the guard to the rear of the mag catch, then realized it would put my rear guard attachment hole in an awkward spot for the PG installation, since it would be moved back.

Anybody have any idea where to purchse one? I've checked K-Var, DPH, SKSMan, I don't know where else to look. Nobody seems to have 'em. DPH didn't even have any listed, I was thinking maybe give 'em a call tomorrow and see if they simply don't have them shown on-line...

Thanks in advance for any hints, ridicule or deserved obscenities...

Guido2 in Houston