Trigger not reseting

So, My .223 has just developed this issue where the trigger wont reset. at first I thought it was snagging up on the pistol grip, clearanced it, and it is still not reseting. Anything in particular I should look for?

If the hammer is following the bolt down, check to see if the disconnector spring is busted or too weak. Or Maybe you have not installed the pin sleeve?

What brand of FCG do you have? Double hook or single? Sometimes a crappy hammer made of inferior or poorly heat-treated steel will have erosion or compression on the hammer face, which leaves the hammer unable to be pushed down enough by rearward travel of the bolt carrier. This prevents the disconnector from catching it.

Make sure both legs of your hammer spring are sitting on top of the trigger. Your trigger has two parralel extensions out the rear. The hammer spring legs need to sit on top of those in order to push them down to reset your trigger.

Tony

so it turns out that my sear had a little bit if a bur on the edge. It was hooking on to the hammer, but when I would let go of the trigger, it wouldn't let the hammer slip into the main trigger hook. basically it was stuck on the sear after every shot, and I would have to push the trigger forward to get the hammer to come loose. I took a little emery paper to the sear edge, now it runs perfectly. I am running a G2 FCG, and was suprised that it had any issues. But I guess in any manufacturing there are bound to be a few discrepancies. :)