New member, new Saiga 308

First off I'd like to say hello and that I'm kinda excited about my purchase of this firearm. The Saiga firearm is new to me and I really do not know what to expect on my first outing with it. The only firearm that I had that I would say that is like it was an AK 47, Romanian. I did'nt like it. It had a trigger problem and it seemed a little rough all around, plus I really did'nt like the short buttstock. This Saiga on the other hand felt comfortable. The only thing that I noticed was that the front sight was canted just a hair. Don't know if thats the norm or not, but like I said it was just a hair. The dealer through in an extra mag without charge, but I emagine it was in the total cost somewhere. From what I've read on this forum, the Saiga is a good, realiable rifle and fun to shoot. So, I'm excited to find out.

First off I'd like to say hello and that I'm kinda excited about my purchase of this firearm. The Saiga firearm is new to me and I really do not know what to expect on my first outing with it. The only firearm that I had that I would say that is like it was an AK 47, Romanian. I did'nt like it. It had a trigger problem and it seemed a little rough all around, plus I really did'nt like the short buttstock. This Saiga on the other hand felt comfortable. The only thing that I noticed was that the front sight was canted just a hair. Don't know if thats the norm or not, but like I said it was just a hair. The dealer through in an extra mag without charge, but I emagine it was in the total cost somewhere. From what I've read on this forum, the Saiga is a good, realiable rifle and fun to shoot. So, I'm excited to find out.

Excellent!