Conv. help in IA?

I have built FALs with help and ARs my gunsmith said he will do it for free just parts, but he needs a printed instuction list and my printer is kaput. He's a tool and die maker by trade and rebarrels rifles so I know he'll do it right. I will pay someone for a printed copy of the conversion can i get some help please.

thanks

SagaIA,

Do you have a public library near you? Most good size libraries I have seen lately have PCs set up with printers that they let people use. Usually you have to pay for the paper like you would a copy.

Just cut and paste the information into Word, save it to a disk/ cd, go to the library, and print it out. You have your instructions.

A couple of other things you might want to consider are:

1) Instead of printing out the instructions, just give the guy the disk if he has a PC or

2) Let him know about this site so he can come in and look at the pics online also. Depending on the printer, sometimes pictures don't print out well. The online pictures would be better.

If he is a gunsmith, he might like this site to find out what exactly can be done to a Saiga for his own reference.

He's looking forward to doing the job since he's caugt up building 6.5x284 rifles and rebarreling sharps and hi walls(man this is the first full service smith i've ever met) and loves anything new. I'll try the libary thing first but i hate going there because this city is a anti war college city. Our libary looks like a coffee shop. :rolleyes:

Edited by SagaIA