what happened to them?

There's always E-Bay but you don't get much of a bargain as there always seems to be someone else who wants it as bad as you do. Coincidentally I have one in my lap now that I just got out of the mail box. Haven't even opened it yet.

Saw one on a gun auction site--gunbroker or gunsamerica--and wanted to "buy it now", but can't figure out how to do the damn paypal. Geez, and it's my generation that's supposed to be a whiz at the internet.

I'll keep checking-thanks for the replies

There's always E-Bay but you don't get much of a bargain as there always seems to be someone else who wants it as bad as you do. Coincidentally I have one in my lap now that I just got out of the mail box. Haven't even opened it yet.

Saw one on a gun auction site--gunbroker or gunsamerica--and wanted to "buy it now", but can't figure out how to do the damn paypal. Geez, and it's my generation that's supposed to be a whiz at the internet.

I'll keep checking-thanks for the replies

There's a "buy now" on eBay--Paypal Preferred but also takes other forms payment: (it's not mine; I'm just pointing it out)

http://cgi.ebay.com/NEW-Russian-POSP-BP-02...1QQcmdZViewItem

Thanks--signing up for an Ebay account as I type this. Appreciate the assist!!!

No problem. Glad to help! :up:

To hell with E-bay got to shortys usa its an Air Gun site but they have a UCG one for the AK that I ordered for like 20 bucks and it is perfect fot the saiga IMO

To hell with E-bay got to shortys usa its an Air Gun site but they have a UCG one for the AK that I ordered for like 20 bucks and it is perfect fot the saiga IMO

Off topic, but I hope that L85 replica at ShortyUSA is more reliable than the turd the British Army got given in the 90s. :cryss:

The Eastwave site has me confused. Their "Item #0701" page has pictures of high and low mounts. Which one are they selling? :unsure:

Edited by LVSteve

Off topic, but I hope that L85 replica at ShortyUSA is more reliable than the turd the British Army got given in the 90s. :cryss:

The Eastwave site has me confused. Their "Item #0701" page has pictures of high and low mounts. Which one are they selling? :unsure:

Eastwave sells both. You'd specify which mount you want. I'd ask them beforehand if that specific type (high or low rise) is in stock to make sure you don't have to wait extra for it to arrive. Have dealt with them before--very reputable.

Edited by tritium
  • 2 weeks later...

Got mine from eastwave,it`s the bp02 low profile. Much cheaper than anyone else.Shipped from russia in less than 2 weeks. Actually they sent me the wrong mount,I wanted the mount that fits saiga/AK etc. and got the mount that fit the SVD/PSL etc.....I e-mailed dmitry and he had me the right mount in the mail as soon as he read my e-mail. I ordered the #701 mount,they dont have a shopping cart so you just e-mail them with what you want tell them you want the low profile mount.

I would order from them again

Bossman

sksman.com has them $30 they r made by leapers i think they dont sit right on receiver but there close. i got one fer 308 at knob creek shoot the owner is a great guy even offered to send back broken light for me that i did not get from him that was cool!! havent shoot it yet just got 308 converted seems solid has 3 set screws instead of throw lever not as fast to change but should stay in place good luck devin :killer::killer: