.223 Reliability

Saw this in another thread and just wanted opinions. No flame intended. I'm pretty sold on getting a .223 version and was just doing some research. My Krebs 103K is my favorite gun and it's a 7.62X39 built on a Saiga so...

It appears from reading members' posts that the .223 Saiga jams more or otherwise has more problems than the 7.62x39 Saiga.

What say you?

Edited to add this ? - I don't own a sniper rifle and I know that the Saiga .223 isn't exactly an ultimate 400 meter sniper rifle but I have a 3.8-12X44 scope I'd like to put on the Saiga .223(when I get it) just for fun - my club only has a 200 yard max anyway. I already have a great AK Weaver mount. The scope is an inexpensive Simmons and I'd like to get a real Russion PSOP in the future.

I've read and agree that Ruskie scopes are a better match for Ruskie rifles, etc. I have a red dot on my AK103K and know that a hi-power scope really belongs on the Saiga .308(on my list :super:) but dammit, I want to put that scope on the Saiga .223 when I get it. Advice, experiences welcome.

Thanks,

jAK-47

post-22-1089632393.jpg

Edited by jAK-47