Fellow shooter picked one up. Obviously, it's a pocket gun all the way. But with the sweet trigger (very smooth) decent groupings are doable, even with the minimal sights. I only ran a mag thru.

Very light. It's a handful, but not like you are done after a mag or two. But I wouldn't count on 100+ round practice sessions. :cryss:

Very well made. :angel:

Pretty expensive. :dollar:

and I believe you should be prepared to get on a waiting list for them. :blues:

When I was in the market for a pocket sized 9mm for my wife, I tried as hard as I could to find one of those Rohrbaugh R-9s to try out, heck to even look at! I couldn't find one... that, along with the high price tag made the Kahr PM-9 look like a bargain.

My wife shot every small 9mm we could get our hands on (Glock 26, Kahr PM9, Keltec P11, Glock 19, and a couple of more I can't remember)... anyhow, she like the Kahr the best, so that is what we got.

I would like to shoot one of the Rohrbaugh, but I am very skeptical that it would be any better than my G26 or PM-9 except slightly smaller. As for disadvantage, I know shooting 124 grain +P through the Kahr PM9 makes my wife's "hand tingle" after a couple of magazines (she is a trouper, she keeps shooting!), so I can't imagine what it would do with an R-9!!!