Interordnance offerings

Interordnance has a front page add in Shotgun News for AK types as above. .223 and x39 are hicaps w/US plastic mags. The .308 is long barrel (SSG97,FPK, PSL format)10rd plastic mags. All have polimer stocks Prices shown but no availability date (I/O frequently advertises items 90days before you can actually get it). I just checked and these rifles are not on their website yet. They might be Century assembled ,I'll check. bikes

Was over at my dealers shop last Friday about my auto sear and he showed me the ad. "Claimed" they where better, but low and behold, he had 2 Sx39's in the shop being "outfitted" for fun, what kind of fun, he would't say, but they are Class 1, 2, & 3 dealers. If I'm lucky and arrive at the right time, it's always fun to see someone empty atleast 50 rounds in full auto. And the guns in the Shotgun news where higher priced than the Saigas. He's bringing some in, so I guess we'll see.