5rd Saiga-20 Magazines for Sale at KeepShooting.com

For those of you Saiga-20 owners that may be interested (providing of course that you weren't already aware), KeepShooting.com has a reasonable price for the 5 round, Saiga 20 gauge magazine, in 3". Here's the URL: http://www.keepshooting.com/firearmaccesso.../saiga20mag.htm

At a $25.00 price tag, these are the least expensive I've been able to locate out on the Internet. I purchased two of these just over a week ago, they arrived the other day, and they're exactly as advertised... even factory sealed in clear plastic from IZHMASH.

This beats the hell out of paying $40.00 or more, from wankers selling these at gunbroker.com or on eBay. Just my opinion mind you. Hell, you could always send several of these to Dinzag or Cobra 76 two, and they'll take two of them and make a 10 round mag out of it. Just a thought.

~Gary

• 1 month later...

Yeah, sure...

Until you put them in your shopping cart, and they they're $29.95. Something smells fishy... The fake urine and spy keys are amusing though. That's still not a bad deal, but for $5 more I can get them from someone that doesn't play games.

Stanleys pro shop has them for $35.95. They have awesome service and are a great place for new guns as well.