WTS: SAR3 .223 and converted Saiga .308

Have to make room for some new toys so these two are up for sale. Both have less than 200 rounds and have rarley been removed from my safe.

The Saiga is in excellent condition w/95-98% finish. It features an 8x POSP illuminated scope, KVAR US made stock, US pistol grip, bipod, and I believe a US fcg. It also has an AMD65 MB permanently attached the the FSB. This is an excellent shooting rifle and has given me zero problems. $600 shipped.

470341.jpg

The SAR 3 is in very good condition w/85% finish. It features a 4x POSP scope, plum US stockset and pistol grip from KVAR, and US fcg. It also has an AK74 style MB and 1 30rnd weiger mag. $500 shipped.

470343.jpg

If you have any questions please feel free to ask. Also make sure your FFL accepts tranfers from private individuals.

Is the 308 saiga still for sale? Will you ship to my FFL? Will you take M/Card or Postal Money Order?

Thanks,

Marty In Oregon

Have to make room for some new toys so these two are up for sale. Both have less than 200 rounds and have rarley been removed from my safe.

The Saiga is in excellent condition w/95-98% finish. It features an 8x POSP illuminated scope, KVAR US made stock, US pistol grip, bipod, and I believe a US fcg. It also has an AMD65 MB permanently attached the the FSB. This is an excellent shooting rifle and has given me zero problems. $600 shipped.

470341.jpg

The SAR 3 is in very good condition w/85% finish. It features a 4x POSP scope, plum (looks black in the picture) US stockset and pistol grip from KVAR, and US fcg. It also has an AK74 style MB and 1 30rnd weiger mag. $500 shipped.

470343.jpg

If you have any questions please feel free to ask. Also make sure your FFL accepts tranfers from private individuals.

you going to the easy rider show this weekend???

you going to the easy rider show this weekend???

No I have to work, but if your going you might as well swing by and pick up one of these beauties! :rolleyes:

I have the "I sold my bike blues" thats the last place i want to go. That is a good price on the sar3. I was high bidder on one on gunbroker for about 30 mins. Im thinking about getting a saiga 20 ,but just dont know. they look kick ass fixed up.

• Chatbox

Load More
    You don't have permission to chat.