Hello, I'm a noob here, and I'm a somewhat noob gun owner.

I own a Saiga .308, 22", with wood furniture.... I am soon to be getting one of the Russian sniper styled scopes (Not sure what yet), and Bi-Pod. I am VERY interested in the High Capacity Mag Mods I've been reading about on here.

I also have a Verona Shotgun and a Chinese pre-ban model SKS with the lovely folding stock and pig sticker bayonette.

I have to say I love the Saiga, and if I can get a bigger magazine, I'll love it so much more.

Anyway, just thought I'de say hello an dI'll be hangin around asking questions here an there.... I hope you all can be patient with my lack of knowledge in this subject.

yes, welcome, for sure.

Want a piece of advice? buy the saiga12 gauge. there is nothing else like it out there. should be about 300 bucks. I have always preferred shotguns and 22s just because of price to shoot, and prefer shotguns over any other weapon, personally. the saiga12 or 20 is one of those guns that one MUST have. think about it....

Also you might think about picking up a used 98k german mauser in 8mm. they can be found in shootable condition for under 100 bucks, and the ammo is cheap as hell if you use corrosive ammo. something like 5 bucks for 120 rounds.