Sagia-12.com forum shirts comming soon!

Here is how it's gonna work.

I (the printer NOT a middle man) will be printing up a bunch of shirts.

shirts get shipped to Cobra, he can distribute-sell or whatever he wants to do.

DO NOT contact me as far as sales for these shirts.

I would like to see ALL the money made on the shirts (hats sweats jackets whatever)

go to the forum.

All I'd like to see out of it is my cost for the garment, ink, and shipping. So I have no out of pocket cost.

(standard short sleeve Ts cost me about 2.50ea. fair enough?) and if nobody's got a beef with it I'd like to put my Screen Shop logo on a sleeve or something.

Still need to find out if I can use the Saiga Logo without getting my ass sued!

IF YOU HAVE ANY GREAT IDEAS-NOW IS THE TIME FOR INPUT!

IF anybody - Dinzag, Tromix, Red*Jacket, Battlerifle, whoever would like to sponsor and cover my cost I'd be happy

to incorporate your logo onto the garment. (pay after shirts are printed, copies of my invoices can be made available if needed.)

would also like to get a clean pic of a Sagia .308 for one of the designs. any help?

I need to sneak this job in for the press time and will most likely be evenings and weekends as I need to take care of

the jobs that pay the bills first. :cryss:

Got some very crude logos together. they will have a very polished look before they go to press. (See HALO logo)

I should have the actual product available in about a month. :super:

I will keep you all updated with the artwork and the step by step.

Any interest, thoughts, input?

Semper Fi & God Bless

Later, D

halo_copy2.jpg

page.jpg

RS2.2Pro_copy.jpg

Sagia_copy.jpg

Edited by Juggernaut

I hate to be perceived as a "kill joy".... though I think Juggernaut's idea is wonderful and I'd like to be the first standing in line to purchase one of his designs from Cobra (or whomever).... yet I'm compelled to throw out there: Is it economically infeasible to have the created designs sewn embroidered? Likely, that may be "a bridge too far"; for a later time or greater endeavor.

Nonetheless, I find Juggernaut's plan is absolutely laudable (i.e., praiseworthy and commendable).

Edited by Gary

Dinzag is the man for info on the embroidered work.

I hope to get into it myself one of these days but the Melco (name brand) I'm looking at cost about $47,000.

a bit to expensive for the current budget.

"for a later time or greater endeavor."

:smoke: You will find none greater than this one! :super:

(Hey Major Gary, I had to look up laudable. :unsure: I feel like I'm watching the end of the O'riley Factor :lolol: )

Edited by Juggernaut

Neat-o Juggernaut!

Gary, the shirt you got from me was done through a PC download to machine. You can do pretty much anything although it has it's limits. Should I say the users have their limits lol! Supposedly we can do photos, but that is the bridge too far you speak of. Total run time per shirt is +/-30 minutes (setup, stitching and cleanup) I would gladly try anything to see how it comes out, but we'll be low volume only. Each added color requires rethreading the machine.

I think the silk-screening has the advantage of being very intricate in design and varied in color. Much more sharp too. Me & Jugger are pretty close - across town from each other so we'll have to hook up. Might get some shirts to stitch on.

Dinzag, you got "ins" with Broder Brothers or onestop?

If not, I'd be happy to bring you in anything you need at my cost.

we get case lot pricing on just about everything.

Figured you'd be at the Drowning Pool show at the Machine shop!

Mar 10th is Powerman 5000, Rev. Horton Heat on the 13th :devil: Walls of Jericho Mar 23rd (Shes one ANGRY BITCH!)

I want to hit you up for a xxl black or od green Henley when you run some more.

Edited by Juggernaut

Thanks man! :eek:

I had a Job of 144 Shirts go to press with a dyslexic screw up.

had to eat the job. that pissed me off!

what the hell.. at least I can laugh about it! (along with everyone else!)

The wife has been real good about double checking the art prior to press. started having everyone sign off on art after that one!

Sometimes I just see everything as a graphic and don't even really see the letters.

(you makin' fun of my impediment there ass eyes?!!) :lolol:

any way to un-post that?

never mind I got it!

Edited by Juggernaut

yeah, i once did 40 real estate signs with a dyslexic phone number... fortunately with vinyl i can just peel off the offending letters and replace them. ink's a little more permanent.

and i know exactly what you mean about everything looking like a graphic... especially when you're doing a shitload of the same design.

Thanks man! :eek:

I had a Job of 144 Shirts go to press with a dyslexic screw up.

had to eat the job. that pissed me off!

what the hell.. at least I can laugh about it! (along with everyone else!)

The wife has been real good about double checking the art prior to press. started having everyone sign off on art after that one!

Sometimes I just see everything as a graphic and don't even really see the letters.

(you makin' fun of my impediment there ass eyes?!!) :lolol:

any way to un-post that?

never mind I got it!

Dinzag, you got "ins" with Broder Brothers or onestop?

If not, I'd be happy to bring you in anything you need at my cost.

we get case lot pricing on just about everything.

Figured you'd be at the Drowning Pool show at the Machine shop!

Mar 10th is Powerman 5000, Rev. Horton Heat on the 13th :devil: Walls of Jericho Mar 23rd (Shes one ANGRY BITCH!)

I want to hit you up for a xxl black or od green Henley when you run some more.

Nope no "ins" with anyone. We usually find stuff clearanced and snag what is available. Most of the long sleeve t's we get for $5-$10, then tack on $15 flat for the embroidery.

Drowning Pool would have been cool, but I had the kiddies. Sucks too because my wifes GF had 2 extra monster Jam tickets, but I needed 3. PM5K will be an awesome show :super:

xxl is my size too, I just usually keep them for myself. lol!

(Hey Major Gary, I had to look up laudable. :unsure: I feel like I'm watching the end of the O'riley Factor :lolol: )

Okie-dokie Corporal 'Juggernaut', I edited my original post to provide a clearer understanding of the word "laudable." :P

Okie-dokie Corporal 'Juggernaut', I edited my original post to provide a clearer understanding of the word "laudable." :P

What can I say? I'm a "Jarhead"

• Chatbox

Load More
    You don't have permission to chat.