Greetings.

Been Away a few month ,been at for knox becoming a 19 Kilo M1 Tank Crewmember.to all the old friend still here ....hit me up and to all the new ones Hello....glad to see the Saiga forum still going strong!!Glad to be Home well for a while before a trip to the sandbox ...and what did I see the 10 rd mag have arrived ananyone get one what you think?? Peace Shotgunman :smoke: the Tank I trained in in the pic

post-1725-1170842382.jpg

Greetings.

Been Away a few month ,been at for knox becoming a 19 Kilo M1 Tank Crewmember.to all the old friend still here ....hit me up and to all the new ones Hello....glad to see the Saiga forum still going strong!!Glad to be Home well for a while before a trip to the sandbox ...and what did I see the 10 rd mag have arrived ananyone get one what you think?? Peace Shotgunman :smoke: the Tank I trained in in the pic

post-1725-1170842382.jpg

Hey Shotgunman,

Welcome back! I know how good this leave feels to ya. I also did my basic at Knox back in 83, agony, misery & heartbreak...I hiked all three. I was not a tanker but the M60's and the M1's were all over the place day & night. I use to watch the M1's fire on the range in Graffenvier Germany. You can follow the round all the way down range. Most shots were direct hits... and then they pop lots of smoke. Somewhere out of the smoke cloud would come a M1 screaming at about 45 MPH ...ya baby, best get out of the way! Best of luck 2 U.

Thanks for your service man!

M-1s ROCK! I was with 8th marines during the gulf, coming through the 2nd breach, Tiger brigade saved our collective butts!