What file do I need for Galil mags?

I got 2 brand new Galil mags today for my .223 Saiga. Since I don't have a dremel what kind of file do I need to make the mags work?

Any file would work. A standard Mill bastard type would make short work of it.

Picture of modified mags

Look at the above link there are pics of the modified mags...

Already finished with one and almost done with the other, a lot easier than I thought but this still gives me a reason to buy a Dremel :D

Buy a Dremel tool (whoever invented the dang thing deserves a Nobel Prize a heck of a lot more than does Al 'Internet' Gore), and a potential 'evil assault weapon' (Saigas rank way up there, IMHO) and you're half-way to being a WECSOG grad. That's definitely worth congratulations!

Losing blood - which I hear is a requirement - isn't fun (ask me how I know ;>), but in the context of building or converting a fine firearm, it's no big deal. And given Murphy's Law, it's bound to happen anyway (it certainly did for me - during the simplest operation you can imagine). Buy the Dremel & the project rifle, and you're bound to graduate, no matter what you do. Just don't lose the vision!

;>)