New Saiga shipping Monday

:up: Good luck with your new rifles guys! Yer gonna love them. I've had mine for 5 months now and did some easy mods to it.

Make it you own custom rifle or leave it the way it is. The .223 is a lot of fun to shoot.

Ordered a new Saiga 20" .223 today. From Stanleys Pro shop. super nice guy. FREE SHIPPING!

Stanleys Pro Shop?

Now if it would only warm up so I can go shoot the thing...

Going to Stanleys to pick mine up tomorrow!! I am about 200 miles from them, Can't wait......

Well went to Stanleys, got my Saiga and I have got to say, there isn't a better place to get one! Excellent people, service, everything.

If you don't have one, get one at Stanley's!

I looked and the site said out of stock... :o

Looks like Horseman & Longhunter-CO got there ahead of you! If the Stanleys people are intelligent business folks, they will restock, and you will have your opportunity very soon. Can you let them know that you are interested, at the price they gave Horseman & Longhunter-CO?

;>)

Well I could fib and tell them I want one ASAP... though I spent my hobby money elswhere and will have to restock the account over the next few months, I could use VISA but I just climbed out of that hole and don't feel like digging another, kind of nice not paying out all of my paycheck to someone else, the wife and I have money to spare now, and that is just quite odd to us... after 7 years of working in the USA we finally have only 2 large payments, the house and the car... that's it!

Edited by MD_Willington
Well, looks like Stanleys got some stock back in but as could be expected the prices went up. I guess the supply and demand thing went into effect. Glad I got mine at $240.00 shipped. At that it was a good buy.

I paid more than you did (not a lot of choices when I wanted to buy), and I'm still happy. I think the Saiga - whether converted or not - is absolutely the best .223 self-loading rifle available, in terms of maximum value for your dollars.

Just my opinion...