10 round AGP mag reliability

I took out my Tromix 8 inch shorty to the range for the first time. The ten round mags worked well and cycled Winchester skeet loads and Federal low recoil buckshot. However, the Remington high brass was no good. It ran fine in the 5 rounders but wouldn't feed at all in the ten rounders. Any suggestions? I'm looking to purchase a large quantity of ammo to stockpile so I want to get the right stuff. The Remington ammo seemed to bind up on the high brass case. All the ammo I shot was 2 3/4 inchers. Thanks in advance for any help.

Any suggestions? I'm looking to purchase a large quantity of ammo to stockpile so I want to get the right stuff.
SURE!!!!

The ten round mags worked well and cycled Winchester skeet loads and Federal low recoil buckshot.

THAT... :up:

I am suprised you needed to ask... They worked well, and it cycled just fine! :lol:

Hey, no problem!! Glad to be of help, ANYTIME!!! :up:

:smoke:

Probably the Remington issue.

Best thing to do, honestly, is buy up a dozen different loadings, and brands, and TRY THEM ALL... note what works and what doesnt, and note what you think works BEST for accuracy (Slugs) and patterning (shot), and then stick with those specific brand/load combos.

Its as simple as that... your shotty may be different then the VERY NEXT one on the assembly line, each will have a different taste for things... just gotta find the one yours likes the best.

People dont seem to realize how fussy guns can be for specific ammo. even the same make and model will shoot the same ammo differently... its all in the material, and how its put together... just gotta trailor your specific gun's preferences, to your gun! :up:

:smoke: