WTB S12 in Wa State

Ryan (a.k.a. hunter121), I wish you luck with your search. Somewhere within these forums there was a thread from a fellow Washingtonian (or is it Washitonian??? Damn.... don't know) that called on anyone from the state to please make themself known... in an attempt to get together for some good 'ole shoot'n. I lost that thread (failed to bookmark it) and have been unsuccessful with relocating it. Anyway (my apology for the digression), IMHO the likelihood of you finding anyone willing to part with their converted Saiga-12 is akin to a snowballs chance in Hades (just my opinion). Then again, unlike you... perhaps one of these blokes finds themself in the sad state of owing Uncle Sam this tax season, so they might be willing to sell... (which would SUCK... I'd bleed for them).

Like I said, "good luck!" I convey that without sarcasm.

~Gary

Thanks for the replys guys, I figured it would be one of those "finding a needle in a haystack" search's, But I had to try. I do have one lead on a converted S12 but its in Ohio. I called Atlantic and they said atleast a 6 week wait. On the up and up though I got 4 mags on order from AGP B). If anyone gets any leads for something in Washington give me a heads up or send them my way, I would greatly appreciate it. Thanks, Ryan M

BTT,

I am willing to buy out of state as long as the seller has good feedback here or on another forum that is verifiable like arf.com, and to further elaborate on what I am looking for, I would like the s12 to have a Ace or equivelant folding stock and I would really like to see a HALO rail on it so I can attatch a Verticle Grip. Rails installed on the stock handguard are fine also. I would really like to stay away from personal conversion due to the liability reasons and also safety. However if you are known here on this site for doing good conversions and others members can vouch for your gunsmithing skills then I will consider it.

Thanks again everyone for your time, Hunter121

• 2 weeks later...
Go to the WAC show @ Puyallup fair grounds March 24-25. I saw a handful of converted Saigas for sale there in Feb.

Thanks for the heads up, were these from dealers or privite party sellers? My B-day is the 22nd so the WAC show might be a good B-day present to myself if there is a converted S12. Ryan M