want to buy 20 gauge mag.

Hey all. I need a few saiga 20 mags. 5 rounders . or what ever.

have a high cap 223 mag to trade for one.

I've purchased all my Saiga-20 5rnd mags from KeepShooting.com for $25 a pop (minus shipping). They are located at the following URL: http://www.keepshooting.com/firearmaccesso.../saiga20mag.htm

Although somebody/some store may sells these for cheaper, I sure as hell have not been able to locate anyone (and no one from the forums here has steered me in any direction). I bought half a dozen of these 5rnds and sent them off to Dinzag to have him convert them to 8 rndrs (I already own a couple Saiga-20 10rnd mags).

Good luck to you.

Hey all. I need a few saiga 20 mags. 5 rounders . or what ever.

have a high cap 223 mag to trade for one.

I've purchased all my Saiga-20 5rnd mags from KeepShooting.com for $25 a pop (minus shipping). They are located at the following URL: http://www.keepshooting.com/firearmaccesso.../saiga20mag.htm

Although somebody/some store may sells these for cheaper, I sure as hell have not been able to locate anyone (and no one from the forums here has steered me in any direction). I bought half a dozen of these 5rnds and sent them off to Dinzag to have him convert them to 8 rndrs (I already own a couple Saiga-20 10rnd mags).

Good luck to you.

thanks for the link

I have a 5 round 3 inch mag in 20 ga new as far as I can tell. Dont have the gun. What kind of 223 mag is it that you have for trade?

Im not sure I got it from cobra2 in a trade. It is the smoke plastic 223 mags. He told me it was saiga223 ready. I was thinking it would fit in my norinco 223 . It want. It is brand new.

Im interested if you want my mag.

send me your addy thru the profile and ill send you mine. I can drop it in the mail monday.

Hey have you seen the 07 nightster?? oh man I dont think i could go back to a smaller bike , but that thing Rocks. Im a big bobber fan. Harley did a hell of a job on that bike. Best looking 07 bike they came out with IMO. Im bike less now. That bike in my pic. was a 300 dollar a ride bike. Ride it one weekend spend 300 dollars to ride it the next weekend. I got so good at changing belts and pulleys, but that 100ci would pull like a mutha! It is crotch rocket fast. sold it to a doctor who has a much larger bank account.

Edited by will36

Thanks. The old girl is a 1975 XLH that I just got back on the road. I got it out of a guys backyard. New paint and a lot of new parts. Saw the new nightster at the dealer in Tallahasse. Looks good, like we used to build them in the 60ties. Hope you can pick up another bike.