Cut the Recoil of your Saiga in HALF!!!

• 6 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

The main thing is - with the buffer in place you can shoot slugs (if you have to - like in 3-gun match) with gas regulator set to position 2 (birdshot) and it will not hurt the rear trunion! (which will be hurt otherwise!!!) :smoke:

• 4 weeks later...
So the Buffer Tech will not harm the gun in any way?  I will also check over at this site.

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/siaga-all/

What is this website??? :angel: Is it supposed to be my rival? Hehe!!

No, BufferTech will not hurt your gun in any way!

The difference is BufferTech is 1/2" and BlackJack is 1/4" - I have heard that some people had problems with short-cycling with BufferTech is 1/2". (but I, personally did not...) Besides BlackJack is cheaper AND works perfectly! :smoke:

• 2 months later...

Didn't read all the way down, and went and ordered a couple of Buffers. Hope I didn't mess up.

One is for a 7.62 and one for the 20g.

Haven't gotten the 20g to eject properly yet. I've about a 1,000 rounds of Federal dove loads -- hate to have to feed it something else. Cleaned it again and greased the rails & will try it again this weekend. Might need a new magazine, jams sorta chewed up the feed lips.