922r and 10 round magazine

ten or less rounds is fine in the saiga rifles, in the condition they are imported. imported or domestic.

as for the 30 rounders, well you do have another AKM that they are for, but in the eyes of the law, possession is intent and intent is the same as doing it, BUT I would have to think that unless you have them in the same shooting box or bag as the saiga or it's mags, it would show that you do NOT intend to attach the high capacity feeding device to the imported rifle. it would probably be overlooked by LEOs, unless they wanted something to hang you with. the law here for possession and intent is basically on the property or in the car, it is posessed by everyone, and just having the parts is intent to use illegally.

but like i said, you DO have the other AKM, so you have a valid excuse, and I cant see anyone giving you grief if they are kept seperated from each other. dont bring them BOTH to the range at the same time, is my advice, if you are really that concerned about it.