I'm looking to sell my converted Saiga .308 with a Barska 4-12x illuminated scope and side mount. I have 1 20rd mag converted from my old 8rd with a FMBG mag body. The rifle itself has less then 500rds through it and has worked flawlessly except for when I was messing with the 8rd mag trying turn it into a 10rd. I blame the FTF's entirely on the mag. It's got a 16" barrel with a muzzle brake, original style polymer buttstock and pistol grip. Has a few small scratches in the bluing from trying to install the wrong sight-mount and a scratch under the safety select switch. Other then that it is in excellent shape. Asking $500obo + shipping to your FFL from Arizona for everything as a whole including 100+rds of .308 (mixed Indian surplus and reloads/remanufactured). I am selling this rifle only because I need the cash and am not into selling any peices seperately. Will post pics for any serious inquires later.

*edited to reduce asking price*

Edited by Grim

Ok, here's some pics of it for you. Sorry if they aren't very good, will work on getting better ones if I can find a camera.

gun01.jpg

gun03.jpg

gun02.jpg

The scratches I mentioned were too faint that they didn't show up on the photo. They aren't really noticable unless you look real close but I'm trying to be upfront with everything about this fine rifle I have here. Ask any questions you want and please, make an offer.

u have pm

Just a heads up, it would not be cost effective for any party to ship the 100+rds of ammo due to it's general crappyness (Indian corrosive w/possible bad loadings I've heard about) so unless you really want it, I'm withdrawing it from the deal. Sorry about that.

• Chatbox

Load More
    You don't have permission to chat.