Aim Surplus got thsteel case ammo in.

Got an email today that it arrived. I went to their shop and picked up 250rds for 119.00. It is 2 3/4, 1 1/8oz., #7 1/2 shot, zinc plated steel case, non corrosive berdan primer. I measured it and it is exactly 2 3/4 long, a regular unfired plastic hull is about 2 17/32 long. It fit fine in a 5rd mag, it was a little tight at the top of a 8rder. I sold all my 10rders so I don't know about them. The diameter is just slightly bigger than a plastic hull. I didn't fire any but cycled some by hand and it feed and ejected fine. I think the casings are re-loadable. The Barnaul websight says they are at least. This thread is a follow-up to a previos thread started by dog. Here is the original. http://forum.saiga-12.com/index.php?showto...l=steel+casings

Edited by Mike Davidson

I got mine today also. I hope they take off and start supplying this in #4 buck of 00 also. A bit pricey but these should be able to withstand being loaded and stored in mags. A step in the right direction. First AGP helps us out, now AIM jumps in to help us out. Good times!