Unless there is some extraordinary factor about it (rare features or discontinued manufacture), it is very dificult to sell a used gun for more than a new one. Sorry I can't offer a happier outlook for you. Do a search on AuctionArms. com and Gunbroker.com for an idea what dealers are currently pricing them. Good luck.

yeh now, all you need to figure out how to avoid doing, is avoiding putting a flat head screwdriver under your disconnector..... ;) i resist the temptation on my SAR1 almost every time I shoot it. thankfully i dont have problems bumping it, or i prolly would have by now. :/

Such a mod would not only be illegal, but dangerous. If the hammer is allowed to fall free without being properly set off by an auto sear, it can easily fire out of battery or with the bolt only partially locked. I partially locked bolt may not blow up immediately, but would fail eventually.

I paid $205 for it + tax and shipping.. so, would someone buy it for $225?? (plus $20 shipping, if that's how much it costs.. I dunno)

Think about it... if you paid roughly $235 for it, you're asking them to pay $245 plus their dealer's fee, so total maybe $270. What's stopping them from getting them at your source for the price you paid?

I know it's moot now, just figured it was common sense.

The only guns that go up in value are ones that are discontinued for one reason or another.

• Chatbox

Load More
    You don't have permission to chat.