Best feeding .410 ammo

I have an early .410. When I first shot it, it went through S&B flawlessly. Now, even with everything (gas system included) super cleaned and lubed it's hit and miss with S&B, Winchester, and Golden Bear.

I have heard Brenneke is the best for feeding these. Is this true? Any other ammo that works really well? How about where to find the best prices and shipping? Thanks for any help.

Is the ammo failing to chamber or do you have problems with failure to eject?

I doubt your problem is with the ammo, I bet there is something not quite right with gun. I would take it back apart, inspect and then reassemble. Its probably something small and simple.

I've had it apart and back together several times, the front of the shell is hanging up on the top of the breech. Plastic ones tear open, and brass hulls bend. This happens with 4 and 10 round mags. I've tried lubing mags with silicone, everything. It just don't work.

I don't know how I could have assembled it incorrectly. It cycles smoothly, and ejects very well on the rare occasion it self loads.

Any help I can get here would be great. Thanks for the replies